The “Load private credit” function is available free of charge. This makes it even easier to manage your meal budget with the Lunch-Check prepaid card.
- Private top-ups are not subsidised and must be paid in full by the cardholder.
- The top-up sum can be paid online by Visa, Mastercard or Post Bank card.
- Once the amount is loaded onto the card it can no longer be paid out in cash or refunded.
How to top up your card
- Log on to your account in the Lunch-Check App or in the customer center at mylunchcheck.ch.
- Select the card you want to top up and click on “Load credit”.
- Enter the amount to be loaded and confirm with “Pay online” (minimum amount: CHF 10.00, but the maximum limit of CHF 3,000 must not be exceeded).
- Select your means of payment and follow the payment processing steps. Once the top-up has been successful, a confirmation will be sent to the registered email address.